We all have rhythm and it’s around us all the time – take a look around you –
the moon and stars are constantly rising and falling in a Universal rhythm;
so does the tides ...
In fact we all had 9 months of rhythmic training in the womb. The mystics and philosophers say that everything in the Universe is vibration – from the cells of our bodies to the wood on your desk, the only thing that distinguishes wood from metal is the frequency of the vibration.
A new movement is starting – a movement of people who just want to have fun playing rhythms. These new enthusiasts don’t only look to the drum for inspiration, but play a whole host of instruments like bells, wood and shakers – collectively known as percussion. In this experience lies therapeutic value and stress/anger release.
Mine is the honour of being the drum facilitator – the task that of guidance of the circle until it becomes a self-facilitating percussion and drum orchestra !
Everyone is regarded as equal, everyone important and everyone welcome – there are no age limits, ability limits or discrimination of any sorts!!!
Benefits in drumming:
Drum – Circles :
Drumming in general may enhance ! :
[crediting my mentor – Master Drummer – HeleniQ Argyrou].
Drum fee :[ current including facilitator and drum-hire ]
– R150 per person per session.
* Price may vary in future due to cost increase.
* Allowance can be made with Facilitator for Tour Operators / Venue Owners to negotiate a percentage for creating bookings.
– Maximum group 30 , preferred and obviously then price is negotiable
+ [ we have drummed 50 PERSONS successfully, should there be a need] .
– Minimum group 10 persons , depending location.
– Session : 60 minutes.
– Venue ( mostly organized by Tour Operators : normally free as is included accommodation , but can be negotiated if needs be / – we go where you want us ! )
Transport cost is an additional fee.
* We work on a system of :
50 % deposit on confirmation of booking + 50 % when session completed.